Dear AdButler Community Support Team

Hello!

I am writing to request help with a JavaScript error I am encountering on my website. The error message is:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read null properties (reading ‘innerHTML’).

This error appears in the console when I try to access the innerHTML property of an element with its ID. Here are some additional details that may be helpful:

The specific line of code that causes the error is:

// Replace this with the actual line of code
          document.getElementById("elementId").innerHTML = "Some content";

It is possible that the element with the ID “elementId” is not yet present in the HTML when this code is executed.
I found a long URL associated with the error message, but I'm not sure of its relevance.

I think this error might be related to the execution time of my JavaScript code. I suspect that the code is trying to access the element before it is fully loaded into the HTML.

I have consulted some online resources that suggest placing the JavaScript code at the end of the tag or using a DOMContentLoaded event listener to make sure the element exists before accessing it.

I would appreciate your guidance on how to resolve this error effectively. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for your time and help.

Yours sincerely,-

Error:

index.html?clickTag=…sh=960&spr=1.25:377 Uncaught

TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘innerHTML’) at incEltNbr (index.html?clickTag=…960&spr=1.25:377:50) at gwd.countStart (index.html?clickTag=…60&spr=1.25:208:113) at HTMLBodyElement.v (index.html?clickTag=…60&spr=1.25:196:234)

incEltNbr @ index.html?clickTag=…sh=960&spr=1.25:377
gwd.countStart @ index.html?clickTag=…sh=960&spr=1.25:208
v @ index.html?clickTag=…sh=960&spr=1.25:196